- Master’s Degree in Architecture is required.
- Minimum 2-4 years of Project Management experience, preferably with multifamily, residential, or hospitality projects.
- Must possess professional work ethic.
- Dedicated team player with strong verbal, written, and organizational skills, possessing demonstrated skill at management of technically complex projects.
- Proficient with computer-assisted design software such as Revit and basic AutoCAD is required.
- License preferred.
- Must possess ability to direct, lead, and mentor within a team structure.
- Ability to manage and collaborate with different design disciplines.
- Passion for high-quality design with high level of creativity, innovative thinking, and problem-solving.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction.
- Effective knowledge of building codes.
- Manage project from inception through completion, including all design phases, client engagement, schedule, and financial performance.
- Assist Principal-in-Charge with generating service proposals, presentations, and client interviews.
- Establish and manage project schedule and deliverables with in-house and outside team members.
- Manage project teams, assist in determining staffing assignments required to meet project milestones.
- Ensure project design stories remain intact from inception through completion, including all design and production phases.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Establish transparent communication protocols, to ensure well-coordinated project implementation.
- Efficient document management.
- Department: Architecture
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
- Type: Full-Time, In-Office
- Salary range: $75,000 – $110,000
- Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
SHAH Architecture & Interiors is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetics, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.