Architectural Graduate →
SHAH Architecture & Interiors is seeking an Architectural Graduate to join our team. The opportunity is a team member position responsible for assisting within our vibrant and growing collaborative. SHAH is committed to the creation of meaningful designs that positively impact people and their communities. Our work covers multiple practice areas, including multifamily, hospitality, residential, and commercial, with projects located throughout the Southeast. We're interested in exceptional candidates who are self-motivated, possess strong verbal, written, and organizational skills, are open to learning, and passionate about architecture.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent five-year degree is required.
- Preferred 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in Architecture.
- Must possess professional work ethic.
- Dedicated team player with strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Experience with computer-assisted design software such as Revit and basic AutoCAD is an asset.
- Must possess ability to be self-motivated, work collaboratively, and attend to a variety of responsibilities.
- Passion for high-quality design with high level of creativity, innovative thinking, and problem-solving.
- Interest in developing new skills and gaining new experience.
- Assist in various phases of a project, from inception through completion.
- Work with Principal-in-Charge in proposal and presentation development.
- Support in-house and outside team members in meeting project milestones.
- Collaborate with project team to develop design details.
- Ensure project design stories remain intact from inception through completion.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Assist with contract administration tasks, renderings, and construction documentation.
- Department: Architecture
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
- Type: Full-Time, In-Office
- Salary range: $55,000 – $70,000
- Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K after one year
SHAH Architecture & Interiors is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetics, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.